Thursday, May 22, 2014

Let Me Know!

Hello, Blogger folk! Matthew Johnson here. I like to consider myself a Romantologist. This does not mean that I study Romans! No, it means that I study love. I reflect on many situations about this crazy aspect of life, I try and make sense of some the confusing qualities of love, and I also like to give advice and tips to establish and create a healthy relationship that is meant to last!
I'm actually coming over here from another blog. I did not feel a part of the community over there and am considering moving my blog to Blogger. Would such a topic, the topic of love, interest you? If it would, comment as to what your thoughts are on this. I'm curious as to what you have to say!
Among aspects of love that I have reflected on in the past, I thought on showing appreciation, how dates are important in any relationship no matter how long it has been going on, and how to get over a past lover. There are many more ideas I have on other advice and tips! I also take other known love quotes and reflect on them. Each quote has something to be learned within it! With a passion for blogging on this topic, I hope I find a home here. Having a responsive audience to blog to will result in benefits for both you and me. Once this gets up and running, I will ask you for questions of love, and open a contact page where you can rant to me about love, ask for specific advice on situations, and find out a little bit more on something so wonderful and painful, sometimes at the same time.
Thank you for joining me on this journey! I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait until we get to know each other a bit more.
Let's explore love together

No comments:

Post a Comment